Cudeman César Muzzle
Survival knife model Cesar Bozal manufactured in Albacete (Spain) by the brand Cudeman. Sandvik steel blade and polished black micarta handle. Includes leather case.
- SHAFT WIDTH: 3.5 cm
- SHEET: EMPTY SCANDINAVIAN
- FINISHED SHEET: SATIN
- SHEET POINT: WHARNCLIFFE
- STRUCTURE OF THE KNIFE: ENTERIZO
- HANDLE ANCHOR: ALUMINUM FLAT RACK
- MANGO: POLARIZED BLACK MICARTA
- LEATHER: BLACK LEATHER (INCLUDED)
- BOX: INCLUDED
- CARTON WEIGHT: 52 gr
- WEIGHT: 60 gr
- TOTAL WEIGHT APPROX .: 302 gr
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- HOLE FOR LOCKER CORD
Ratings and comments from our customers
6 other products in the same category:
60.99 € 67.77 €
In Stock: 1 un.
Dagger stiletto Italian of the XVI century, typical of the period manufactured by Windlass. This knife triangle has two female figures in the balance by decorating the cuff. Manufactured all-in aged steel to ensure...