Cudeman knife BS9 Quercus
Cudeman hunting knife model BS9 Quercus manufactured entirely in Albacete (Spain) with noble materials of first quality.
- SHOVEL WIDTH: 3 cm
- SHEET: FOLDED FLAT
- LEAF FINISH: SATIN
- LEAF POINT: DROP-POINT
- STEEL HARDNESS: 56/58 HRc
- KNIFE STRUCTURE: ENTERIZA
- HANDLE ANCHOR: ALLEN INOX SCREW / BRASS THREADED INNER BUSHING
- HANDLE: CANVAS COLOR VERDE OLIVA
- COVER: BROWN LEATHER (INCLUDED)
- WEIGHT COVER: 112 gr
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- HOLE FOR CORDON FIADOR
- PUSHER IN THE HANDLE TO MAKE FIRE BY FRICTION li>
- MULTIPOSITION COVER
- FINGER FOR FINGER THUMB
- INTERNAL MICARTA IN FRONT PART TO FACILITATE THE BATONING
Ratings and comments from our customers
6 other products in the same category:
87.77 € 97.52 €
In Stock: 1 un.
This impressive dagger medieval have blade of high-carbon steel with the seal of the Knights Templar in the ricasso. The fist has a cross embedded. All the decorations of the cross and the pommel are plated in silver....