1.- PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of our website, which is owned by SERRALZATE, SL. Browsing the SERRALZATE, SL website attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
You agree to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. You will be liable to SERRALZATE, SL or to third parties, for damages that could be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
2.- IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
SERRALZATE, SL , in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its company name is: SERRALZATE, SL registered in the Reg. Merc. from Saragossa. Volume 4,168. Book 0, Folio 193, Sheet Z-59924
- Its CIF is: B99269748
- Its registered office is at: CALLE TOMÁS DE ZUMALACÁRREGUI, 10. LOCAL - (50006) ZARAGOZA
All notifications and communications made with SERRALZATE, SL will be considered effective, for all purposes, as long as they are made by the means specified above.
3.- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, SERRALZATE, SL conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
You guarantee the authenticity and timeliness of all the data you communicate to SERRALZATE, SL and you will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements you make.
You expressly agree to make appropriate use of the contents and services of SERRALZATE, SL and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of SERRALZATE, SL or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which SERRALZATE, SL provides its services.
- Attempt to access data from other people or restricted areas of the computer systems of SERRALZATE, SL or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of SERRALZATE, SL or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications with sales fines or others of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to SERRALZATE, SL , without any of them being understood as assigned. the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, you who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of SERRALZATE, SL , without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between SERRALZATE, SL and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by SERRALZATE, SL of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from SERRALZATE, SL . In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page or home page of our website, and you must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about SERRALZATE, SL , or include illegal content, contrary to the good customs and public order.
SERRALZATE, SL is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
4.- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
SERRALZATE, SL excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any nature arising from:
- The inability to access the website.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, SERRALZATE, SL is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and one's own image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, SERRALZATE, SL declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is outside this website and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. SERRALZATE, SL does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. SERRALZATE, SL is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
5.- PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that you or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must contact in contact with SERRALZATE, SL duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious issue that concerns the SERRALZATE, SL website, Spanish legislation will apply, with the Courts and Tribunals of the user's domicile being competent.
Our entity is a member of Confianza Online (non-profit association), registered in the National Registry of Associations Group 1, Section 1, national number 594400, CIF G85804011, Carrera de San Jerónimo, 18. 4º 1, 28014 Madrid (Spain). ) ). For more information: www.confianzaonline.es
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. Likewise, in compliance with the provisions of the Law on Alternative Dispute Resolution, we inform consumers that, as an adhered entity and in the terms of the Code of Ethics, users may go to Confianza Online for the alternative resolution of eventual controversies ( https ://www.confianzaonline.es/como-reclamar/formulario-de-reclamaciones/ ). If these refer to electronic transactions with consumers, or data protection when they are related to this area, the claims will be resolved by the Confidence Online Mediation Committee, accredited for the alternative resolution of consumer disputes. If the claims are about digital advertising, or about data protection related to this area, they will be made to the AUTOCONTROL Advertising Jury.
We also remind you that you can access the European Union's online dispute resolution platform by following this link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitutes the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.